Pages

Tuesday 8 May 2012

Reflecting On My Oragami Crane: By Teagan




Reflecting on my Origami Crane

Please write detailed answers, as reflecting helps you build understanding with your learning.

1. Are you pleased with your origami crane? why?
Yes I am pleased with my crane because it was my first time making a crane and I think I did a pretty good job.

2. What part did you find easy? why / why not?
I found the start easy because we had to fold it into halves and then into quarters . It wasn’t that hard.

3. What part did you find tricky / difficult? Why / why not?
I found making the long diamond difficult because you had to open the square up and I ripped it a little bit.

4. Who / What helped you in making your Origami Crane?
Addnan helped me with my crane. he was helpful sitting right next to me.

5. What would you do differently next time? Think about folding, listening, persistence (not giving up) etc.
I would do my wings better because one of them is slightly longer than the other.

1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.