Pages

Tuesday 9 July 2013

My Spelling Task: Teagan

Use this weeks word list to write a compound sentence about each word in your list.
eg: Sweets taste good, but they can be bad for you.

sieve- I poured the noodles and the water in the sieve, but all the water dripped out.
stationary- I got my stationary last week, but it didn’t come with a ruler.
tragedy- It was tragedy because the sheep were lost, luckily Bob found them all.
abrupt-When the whistle blew and the game was over that was an abrupt end to the All Blacks game, maybe that is why they lost.
basic- The steps to making a paper plane were basic, however my plane didn’t fly.
Brussel sprout- I hate brussel sprouts, however if I don’t eat them I don’t get dessert.
conform- He did not conform to the rules and got in trouble.
cutlery-We have nice cutlery, even though they are plastic.
dignity- I have dignity, although some people might not respect me.

This weeks spelling task was to  make compound sentences with our spelling words. Some of them I'm not sure about maybe you can make different ones with my words.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.