Pages

Friday 12 July 2013

My Letter To Howick Historical Village: Teagan

Panmure Bridge School
Kings Road
Panmure

12 July 2013
                                                               
Dear Mrs. Hallam, Mrs. White, and Mrs. Hill

Thank you for teaching us at Howick Historical Village, I really enjoyed everything we did.

Thank you Mrs. Hill for teaching us how to play the games 100 years ago. I really enjoyed the stilts because it was a challenge to get on and walk, but I did it. I also liked the log skis because you needed to use coordination and work collaboratively. I liked all the games that you showed us that were fun and exciting.

Thank you Mrs. Hallam for all the toys that they had in the 1800-1900 hundreds. My favourite toys were the Periscope because you could spy on people. You could use the periscope to look over things and under things too. I also liked the marble run because you could see what it was made of and you could see how it was made. They were all fun toys to play with, thank you.

Thank you Mrs. White for teaching us what school was like 100 years ago. I learnt that kids had to write on a slate in linked writing and that was really hard. Putting your hands on your laps at all times except for writing that was really annoying. Thank you for teaching me what school was like 100 years ago.

I really learned a lot from the Howick Historical Village. I learned what the houses looked like in 1800 in Panmure/Howick. My most favourite place was the church because it was cool when the music came on and it was where my teacher got married. Thank you for the time our school had there. I had a great time and hope to go back.
Yours sincerely
Teagan
Panmure Bridge Student



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.