Pages

Thursday 4 July 2013

My Ideal Classroom: Teagan



This is my ideal classroom. This is some things I would do if our school got heaps of money. I have three rooms that I think will be good for learning. In the big room I have got 6 desks and they are different so that kids have a variety of desks to choose from. I have 5 beanbags and 2 couches, I have the couches so kids can feel comfortable when they learn and I put beanbags there so if children are already on the couches they can hop on the beanbags no one can miss out. On the right of the interactive whiteboard there is the teachers desk. My teacher loves coffee so much I think she would marry it, so I put in a coffee room so she could come in their at 9 in the morning and leave the coffee room at three. The room next to the coffee room is have a music room that is for every music performance and every audition that they have for a production that they have. The room on top of the music room is the art room.I think we should have an art room because children could just paint and not worry about staining the floor or staining everything around them. I have 5 computers because kids who don't have netbooks can  use them and won't have a disadvantage from learning.















































No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.