Pages

Thursday 4 September 2014

The Gift: Teagan



The gift was redder than blood, it was screaming at me telling me to open it.  Something rushed out then back it as quick as lightning. It looked like a tail from a sizzling slimy snake. I could feel the eyes from the gift glaring at me just waiting for me to open it. And I was pretty sure the red bow on top was trying to snip my hands off every time I got close to open it.  I opened up the feisty, fiery gift and something black was in there. It had a square body and 5 arms, I was as scared as if I was walking through a cemetery at night. I thought is was a 5 armed monster that had come to get me. I pulled it out and to my surprise, the 5 armed sizzling slimy snake monster was a playstation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.