Pages

Wednesday 5 December 2012

My Netbook Reflection 2013: By Teagan


My Netbook Reflection

This year I have found my netbook to be successful. I have enjoyed using my netbook because......
It is way faster than writing in our books. Sometimes when I write I  get bored but with my netbook. I am motivated to do work faster. I like the fonts on my netbook because if I do hand writing it might get messy or I might make a mistake, with the fonts and backspace I don’t need to worry about a rubber or messy writing.

Miss Paton doesn’t have to print out paper or waste any trees because she can just post all our reading, writing, maths and art work on our room 5 site. We can also check our homework on the room 5 site. Whatever work we need to get done Miss Paton puts it up on the room 5 site.

The barriers in using my netbook are......
We sometimes have connection and flash problems. Some people couldn’t get onto Maths Whizz in term 2. Our netbooks don’t have Comic Life or Kid Pix, there is an application called Tux Paint but it is not the same.

The interesting aspects/parts to using my netbook are.......because..
Miss Paton can check our work if we file our work. She can check it faster and give us feedback on what we need to do. We can also comment on other peoples blogs. They can see our comments and take the feedback we gave them to do in their next blog post. We also have our own blogs, we can see who viewed our blogs around the world. I have got 2,755 viewers that have seen my blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.