Pages

Monday 19 May 2014

My Holiday Reading Report: Teagan


Holiday Reading

On the last week of school the year seven and eight students from Panmure Bridge School got given a challenge. The challenge was to read three novels at home during the holidays to improve our  reading, and complete an activity and post it on your blog for each novel.

During the holidays I read the book Most Valuable Player. This book is set in America and is about a very good basketball player named Ashley. I wanted to do the dress up like a character activity because I had a lot of basketball singlets. So I dressed up as Ashley for my activity because Ashley is the main character in the story.

Next I had my second book to read Alien Rescue. This book was set in an alien planet called Halycrus and I wanted to make a new cover for the book. I made a very exciting looking cover design because you can see the aliens being rescued from the mountain swine.

Finally my last book that I had to read, Jake the Shredder, where I drew one of the characters. Then I drew an amazing picture of Jake because he, besides Betty was the main character in the story. I also drew him holding a skateboard because he likes skateboarding at the skatepark, where the story is set.

This challenge was very interesting because I really enjoyed reading my three novels. My activities were fun and looked exciting. I completed all the activities and posted them onto my blog.

Teagan

1 comment:

  1. Impressive books you read. They sound like very interesting and exciting reads. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.